Simple Pasta with Nuts and Cheese
12 oz. rotini
6 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
1-2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a pot of water and cook your pasta until al dente.
- When the pasta is close to done, heat the butter in a small pan at medium.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add the nuts and sauté two minutes, until toasted. Remove from heat.
- Combine pasta, cheeses, parsley, and nuts in a serving dish. Toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Will, who's getting almost easygoing about food: 10
Lucy. Nuts?! Cheese?! You kidding me?!: 10
Jamie, who also likes cheese: 10
Ellen, who can't believe I remembered this recipe after all these years: 10
Paul. Nuts?! Cheese?! You kidding me?!: 10